As part of Automated IT Solutions involvement with the Open Source and Jenkins community, we are the official Edinburgh Jenkins Area Meetup organizers.
Here are the slides used in the Feb 2018 Edinburgh Jenkins Area Meeetup: JAM Spread – Feb 2018
Entitled “Introduction to Jenkins”, this session took place on Friday 16th February at the Hays office in Castle Street Edinurgh.
Check it out on Meetup here:
Please find previous Jenkins JAM updates here.
Following our presence at the Jenkins 2017 Conference in San Francisco, we are preparing for a JAM meeting at the end of November 2017.
For Jenkins Conf 2017 videos please follow the official CloudBees channel on YouTube.
Our Jenkins-related publications:
Extending Jenkins by Donald Simpson
About This Book
- Find out how to interact with Jenkins from within Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ IDEA
- Develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in real time
- A step-by-step, practical guide to help you learn about extension points in existing plugins and how to build your own plugin
Available to buy direct from Amazon
Beginning Docker by Donald Simpson and Jeff Lindsay
About This Video
- Master Docker commands by creating and publishing a sample web application
- Build and manage your own custom Docker Containers to set up data sources, filesystems, and networking
- Build your own personal Heroku PaaS with Dokku
Available now from the Packt website